At Leisure Employment Australia, they are devoted to up-skilling individuals through traineeships within the Sport and Recreation industry, while providing cost-effective and flexible staffing solutions for many Aquatic and Leisure centres along the east coast of Australia.
They offer traineeships which provide students with an alternate pathway into a career that they are passionate about. They also then create a positive relationship and win-win situation for host employers, RTO’s, schools and students. LEA currently has the largest School Based Traineeship in NSW, with over 80 students undertaking traineeships across different sites of employment. See below for what is included in some of the traineeships:
- 2-year program
- Fully funded training
- Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
- Block release training in the year 11 holidays to avoid any interruption to school and HSC studies.
- Main roles: Lifeguard and swim teacher
- Minimum of 100 days of work (out of school hours)
- Part-time employment benefits
- Ongoing support and welfare
- Social nights
For more information head over to their website here!