Join Healthstin’s Strength & Aqua Classes specially tailored to our active ageing community.
Angelo Anestis Aquatic Centre, 98C Preddy’s Rd, Bexley North NSW 2207
- Enhance your physical health by reducing the risk of chronic diseases and weight management with a semi-private exercise class
- Sustain good psychological and mental health as you age
- Prevent falls, reduce the risk of chronic conditions and improve your overall fitness with an Exercise Physiologist
- Boost your social well-being in a fun and safe environment
STAYING ACTIVE CLASSES
- Staying Active programs focus on helping people over 50 to move better each day
- Whether you want to manage your health better, get back into fitness or reduce the risk of chronic disease, these classes are for you
- Build strength, avoid falls, and increase your quality of life in a social and safe setting
- The Staying Active exercise approach is a personalised program designed by an Exercise Physiologist in a group setting that is tailored to your needs
$150 for 10 classes to secure your spot (10 people max per class), or $16 per class
HOW TO JOIN?
Click the buttons below to book your preferred class!
Contact us on 1300 090 931 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Active Ageing Strength (Gym)
Staying Active Aqua (Water)
Active Ageing Aqua (Water)
Staying Active Strength (Gym)