Healthstin provides high-quality allied health services to the community. Our mission is to empower your abilities, regardless of your age, disability, injury, or illness. Our dedicated team of Exercise Physiologists and Remedial Massage Therapists work with you to achieve your goals and specific needs. As a result, you can take control of your health, maximise results and achieve optimal physical and mental well-being.
The Healthstin team has a proven record of implementing rehabilitation and treatment programs that improve functional movement, maintain independence, enhance social participation, and increase physical performance. We have supported thousands of individuals in our community with acute and chronic conditions, those with a disability, residents of aged care facilities, return to work, sport rehabilitation and pre/post-surgery programs.
We are excited to have partnered with the BlueFit Group to deliver allied health services at Angelo Anestis Aquatic Centre in Bexley NSW. From the 7 th of September 2020 you will be able to come to see our new clinic space and be treated in the state-of-the-art facilities that include warm water therapy,
a gym and group classes.
Healthstin has a unique team of accredited Exercise Physiologists and Remedial Massage Therapists who specialise in the prescription and delivery of exercise, lifestyle and behavioural modification programs for the treatment, management and prevention of chronic diseases, illness’, and
disabilities. Led by Dr Rachelle Sultana, our passionate and experienced team provides a range of
- NDIS – as Registered Service Providers we provide a tailored and comprehensive program to your specific needs to help you achieve your goals, increase social participation and community engagement
- WorkCover/CTP – following a detailed assessment of your functional capacity, we develop a tailored gym or hydrotherapy program to get you back to work. Our team is also trained to complete pre-employment screenings and functional capacity evaluations
- Medicare – we work with your GP through your Management Plan and Enhanced Primary Care Plan (10953) referral to assist and guide in the management of complex and chronic conditions
- DVA – treatment is provided for valid DVA cardholders who have a physical or mental health condition or injury on a one-on-one and group-based setting
- Group Classes (Active Ageing, Diabetes, ATSI) – if you are wanting to be social and enhance your physical wellbeing, whilst in a social and positive environment we provide a range of group classes
- Private – we can provide professional advice and evidence-based guidance through an exercise program or massage treatment to improve your general health and wellbeing.
- Private health fund rebates are available on most funds
- Hydrotherapy – the use of warm water can assist in reducing muscle soreness, joint aches and pains and provide an alternative treatment to land-based therapy.
If you would like more information contact 1300 090 931 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or to book in click here.