ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS
Your 2019 Active Kids Vouchers are now available to access on your Service NSW Portal.
Each year families are eligible to receive a $100 voucher per child (4.5 -18 years) from the state government to use towards ongoing sports lessons.
Complete the form below to have your voucher used for one of our programs. Once you complete this form, you will receive confirmation that your voucher has been validated and a credit has been applied to your account.
Please ensure you list all children and correct voucher numbers as this may delay the time taken to redeem your vouchers. If you have used your voucher for another program it will no longer be valid and therefore can not be used by BlueFit.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for the Active Kids Vouchers
- Visit sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids.Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program.
- Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
- Redeem your voucher – Fill out the form below with your voucher ID number.
Terms and Conditions
- Voucher will be redeemed upon enrolment in a perpetual Bluefit Program
- As per conditions of Service NSW, the Active Kids voucher must be used for a structured program for a minimum of 8 weeks duration.
- The Active Kids Voucher cannot be used for any holiday programs as the program runs for less than 8 weeks
- If the child cancels out of their BlueFit program without using up the entire amount of the Active Kids Voucher, the amount will be will stay on as a credit unless the program runs for a fixed term.
- Non-attendance in a program does not entitle credits to the voucher.
- Under no circumstances is the Active Kids Voucher redeemable for cash. The vouchers are non-refundable or transferable.